INTESA – Improving maritime transport efficiency and safety in Adriatic
Project overall objective: to improve quality, safety and sustainability of maritime transport services within the Region and ensure efficient and sustainable ports-hinterland connections.
Project results: – improved quality, safety and environmental sustainability of marine and coastal transport services and nodes, by promoting multimodality between Italy and Croatia at large, creating a technological integration of the two National safe navigation systems.
- North Adriatic Sea Port Authority, Italy– Lead partner
- Italian Ministry of Infrastructure and transport – Coast Guard Headquarters, Italy
- RAM – Rete Autostrade Mediterranee S.p.A., Italy
- Port Network Authority of the Eastern Adriatic Sea, Italy
- Ravena Port Authority, Italy
- Southern Adriatic Sea Port Authority (Ports of Bari, Brindisi, Manfredonia, Barletta and Monopoli) , Italy
- Rijeka Port Authority, Croatia
- Ploče Port Authority, Croatia
- Split Port Authority, Croatia
- Ministry of the Sea, Transport and Infrastructure, Croatia
- Meteorological and Hydrological Service of Croatia, Croatia
INTESA project is funded under the 2014 – 2020 Interreg V-A Italy – Croatia CBC Programme.
Total budget in EUR: 2.896.480,00
ERDF u EURO: 2.462.008,00
Duration in months: 30 (01.01.2019. -30.06.2021.)
Interreg italy-Croatia Progremme /Intesa: https://www.italy-croatia.eu/discover